We are always trying to figure out different ways to get Liberty to laugh. Trever & I just LOVE to hear her little giggle! A lot of times it is by accident that we do something that makes her laugh, so we do it over and over. Tonight I put her on the glider and I was sitting on the ottoman of the glider and we were both rocking and I was singing to her, and just trying to keep her entertained. My throat got dry so I made a little tiny cough, and she laughed. So I did it more and she laughed everytime! Trever learned the other day that rubbing his face on Libby's tummy makes her laugh.
Chuck Roast Beef Stew
23 hours ago

4 comments:
So cute...so fun! I'm so glad you found me. Of course we picked the same layout of our page! That's what best friends from 5th grade do! Good hearing from you. How old is Libby? She is so cute. I saw your photo shoot on Angie's website. Love it! I hope we are in AZ at the same time one day and we can get our little gals out for a playday! Toot-a-loo!
She has such a contagious smile. I smile everytime I see your blog with her mile-wide toothless smile. She seems like such a happy baby. Is she always smiling? I can't imagine her being sad or pouty.
She is so dang cute Katie. Seriously she is like the cutest girl. I am getting worried that I won't have a cute one. I guess we will see!!!
Wow Liberty is such a cute name. She is so darn perfect. I love all the videos you posted. You really get see how awesome her personality is.
Post a Comment