CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 30, 2007

For the birds..


The other day Trever went out on the back deck. He heard some birds that sounded really close, but couldn't see any around. He opened the lid of the bar-be-que, and some birds flew out and this is what he found! They were making a nest in our bar-be-que. Kind of neat, but kind of gross too. Trever is going to sanitize it before we use it again for sure!

7 comments:

Marquita said...

That is cool, but yeah gross too. My boys are fascinated by hummingbirds right now. Jet calls them honeybirds.

Melissa Moss said...

That is hilarious that you posted this because I was about to do the same thing... post a picture where the birds are making a nest at our house... right on top of our front porch light! I guess the birds are making nests everywhere in K-town!!

chris+amber said...

ODD/RANDOM place for a nest!! That's funny!!

Hillary said...

Hey I heard you got your family pics taken by Ang! You have got to post more of them. I want to see them!

See it Try it Love it said...

Thanks for the comment Kate, I am glad you recognized the shirt. It is still so cute. Bowling is a blast, you know that is where Steve and I met.

Suzy Cummard said...

Katie- that is so wierd, but hillarious! Anyway, your little girl is so cute & always decked! I love it! Girls are so much fun!!

Heather said...

Oh the circle of life! Just kidding. It's great to see cute pictures of your little family! Liberty is a doll. I'm glad we can keep in touch even though you are away!