CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Great Outdoors

Liberty absolutely loves to play outside. She doesn’t even care if it is cold! She loves to just walk and run around, play in the rocks, swing, and climb on anything. We are so lucky that our neighbors have a little playground that we get to use. Over the last few weeks I took every chance I could to take her outside on a sunny day, because I knew there weren’t many left! It was still plenty cold, but at least the sun makes it bearable. Since it has gotten cold and snowy, I feel so bad because she will beg at the door to go outside. She waves both of her hands and looks out the window, hoping I will take her outside. She will be so excited to play outside in Arizona!




0 comments: