We have had a few wonderful ice storms here this winter. I won't complain too much, because they definitely could have been worse. For all of you who haven't experienced "real" winters (Arizonans), and ice storm is basically freezing rain. As soon as it hits the ground, trees, cars, houses, etc., it freezes, making a nice big coat of ice. If your car is outside, it will have one big sheet of ice covering it. We have been SO thankful for a garage these past two winters! Even each individual blade of grass is coated with ice. Ice storms are very dangerous for obvious reasons - the streets are pure ice! Also, trees get so heavy with the ice covering them, they break, hit power lines, and the electricity goes out. Luckily our power hasn't gone out during the ice storms yet! Although most people hate ice storms, it actually looks pretty amazing all over the trees and grass. I took some pictures to see what it actually looks like.
Chuck Roast Beef Stew
23 hours ago

1 comments:
I can NOT imagine living in that cold! I think it has been in the 60's here and I've been FREEZING!
Post a Comment