CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Daddys & Daughters


Last Friday one of the clubs at Trever's school sponsored a Barbeque at the lake. Trever was so excited for a braut. He even waited in line at the grill for at least 15 minutes for one! He said he didn't think it'd take that long. I brought Mom's famous Calico Beans, which of course was gone in no time! It was a great evening with beautiful weather, a nice location, and excellent company - oh, and yummy food! It was definitely needed after a long week for everyone. We thought this was definitely a great photo-op' with 3 dads and their daughters. This is Trever & Libby, Tyler & Maeva, and Steve & Sarah.

3 comments:

sara said...

That sounds like alot of fun. I love bbq's! I think all guys LOVE brauts! Cute daddy daughter pic!

See it Try it Love it said...

Yummy I love those beans.

chris+amber said...

By the way, Katie, you should post the recipe of those Calico beans you're always talking about! I could always use a new recipe.