Too cute, Katie! Libby is so stinkin' adorable! I just want to grab those cute, little cheekers. Reed was watching the video with me & he was pointing to the camera say, "Das Libby. She's jumbin."
She is so scrumptious. It looks like she is getting the hang of it. I was just watching the video of Jackson in his jumper, they are so cute in those things.
5 comments:
Too cute, Katie! Libby is so stinkin' adorable! I just want to grab those cute, little cheekers. Reed was watching the video with me & he was pointing to the camera say, "Das Libby. She's jumbin."
She is so scrumptious. It looks like she is getting the hang of it. I was just watching the video of Jackson in his jumper, they are so cute in those things.
Katie, she looks so cute! I love that little jumper!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
3 things... 1, that is hilarious, 2, It looks like she's hooked up to a parachute, and 3, do they make those for adults?
Post a Comment