
I just love this picture! Liberty really enjoys it when I read to her. She loves looking at the pictures, listening to the words, and likes to help me turn the pages. Even when she is hyped up, she will calm down and sit and listen to a story. I love it! She also likes to just look at books by herself. Reading to your children and exposing them to books at a very young age is so important. I really want my kids to enjoy reading as they're growing up. So far so good with Libby!
Chuck Roast Beef Stew
23 hours ago

11 comments:
That was so fun to watch Libby in action. She made a huge improvement from Day 1 to Day 2 in her jumper. I LOVE my jumper too. My girls still love that board book Libby is reading in that picture. Tate loves it when I read books or tell stories too. Do you have a library nearby you? Most libraries have storytime for babies at least once a week for about an hour or so.
I forgot to tell you that I tried your Blackened Chicken with Tomato Cream Sauce for dinner earlier this week. I LOVE IT!! It tastes just like Oregano's Big Rig dish, which is one of my favorites. YUM! Thanks for sharing. I am using your Spicy Tortilla Soup tomorrow. I am sure it will be delish!! Keep posting recipes!
where is this famous recipe? send it on over here! I'm always looking for new things to cook. I just made the extra-lean version of sloppy joe's and eric ate the entire thing! they were really tasty!
back on subject, i cannot agree enough about reading. i loved to read as a kid and i think it's super important. you're such an awesome mom!
SO cute! Libby is getting pretty good at that jumper. I'm glad she likes reading. I hope our kids like to read more than I did when I was younger. I love it now, but it took me about 25 years. :o)
That picture of Libby is adorable. I love when my kids come to me with a book to read. I love the bonding moments.
those videos and pics. are too cute. She looks so much older than she is when she is reading that book. So so cute. I tried that blackened chk. recipe also and it was divine. I already have made it twice and Pete loves it. I agree with Amber post more recipes.
Libby's pictures are too cute! she looks like she is getting so big!! She looks like she is so much fun!
I didnt see those recipes, but they sure sound good. I am going to need those Kate. So glad that Liberty is reading, I bet she will be as smart as her mama.
Libby is hilarious! Not to mention too cute for her own good. I've always wondered about those bouncy things, now I want to try one out!
I love this picture!! She is so cute! That is great that she loves to read! Sounds like you are doing a great job!
I'm following Amber on this one. I used your Pasta with tomato cream sauce recipe, and it was soo good! I did, however, modify it by sauteeing mushrooms (my all-time fav) and red bell pepper with the diced tomatoes. And I used a pre-mix cajun seasoning instead of your fancy spice mix. I don't have any of those spices in my cupboard, and buying a generic cajun mix was a lot cheaper than each individual spice. but it was still so good, and thanks for the recipe. eric says this is his new favorite dish! I agree with Amber, keep the recipes comin'!
Post a Comment