CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 2, 2007

Liberty

13 comments:

chris+amber said...

Did you make that hat for Liberty? It's so cute!! Is she happy 100% of the time? She sure seems like it in her pictures! How did you post the Sloan pictures of your family? I tried, but blogspot.com won't take mine?

Meggs said...

those pics. are super cute. She is a little piglet. I always wanted a chunky baby but I got a very skinny one. She weighs over two pounds more than Tytan and she is almost four months younger. You can already tell she is going to be a heart breaker.

chris+amber said...

THANKS KATIE!! Your tip worked and I FINALLY posted a family picture on my blog. Thanks to you!!

The Tyler's said...

Your little girl is soooo adorable! I wish I had chubby babies like that. They take after their skinny dad. I love the slide show!

See it Try it Love it said...

That is the cutest hat I have ever seen, where did you get it? This slideshow made me laugh out loud. She is so stinkin cute. Aren't babies so much fun when they are naked or in their onesies they are just so perfect. Looks like you are getting picture happy, don't you just love it.

Jenna said...

Liberty is killing me. She is so cute. I am getting scared that I could have a not so cute girl. I love chubby babies. Mine always get chubby too, but not as big as Liberty!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Wilkins! Your blog is so cute and your baby couldn't get any cuter! She is a good mix of both of you. I didn't even know you had a baby! Aren't they so fun! I hope school is going well for you, Trevor. Take care!

Abby Runyan said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is. How is the Midwest? I hope you guys are liking it. I love your blog it's so fun to see what new with you guys!

Amanda B. said...

Wow, you're good Kate! This is such a cute blog. Liberty gets cuter and funnier every day. I love her personality!

Ern said...

I love all of her funny faces! You're in for a treat, because I'm thinkin she's gonna have a mind of her own!

Marquita said...

Libby is super cute. She has so much character! Ü

Jordan and Katie said...

Libby is sooo cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! You had asked about the price of the diaper bag, I think that it was around $60 and I got a changing pad too. She has all different sizes and materials so I think that it all just depends on how you decide to put it together. By the way, I tried the pasta recipe that you had posted on Ali's site and it was great. Jordan loved it, I will definitely be making it again! You should post recipes on your site every now and again because I am sure that you have tons of good ones!!!

Maren said...

I'm with Amber- she looks SO happy all the time! Girls are so much fun, aren't they?