All you self-proclaimed bloggers, I need a little help. I want to buy some more books for Libbs, and am open for suggestions. What books have your little kids enjoyed you reading to them? Or, any favorite children's books of your own? Let's hear it! Liberty loves to read books.
Chuck Roast Beef Stew
23 hours ago


7 comments:
Hey Katie, my kids love to look and read the "My first books" they are the board books that talk about animals and also there are some that are touch and feel. I also have a lot of the Golden books, like the "Pokey little puppy". But at the age that Libby is at I would look for board books because they are good if she is teething and needs something to chew on.
Rhi
Of course I don't have any suggestions yet of what books Collin likes...but back to the Mexico talk...My uncle lives in between Mexico and Columbia. He is getting baptized in a couple of weeks. A bunch of people from my family are going out for the baptism (unfortunatly not me) but I was just wondering if he was going to be in your branch? Probably not because that would make your church in Mexico and you've never been there. I'm sure you're not missing anything there! Also, is that your house that you and Trevor are standing in front of??? So pretty and huge!
I agree with Rhiannon. Board books are the way to go with babies Libby's age. Tate LOVES board books and ones with lots of different textures to feel.
there's this one board book that talks about different body parts and injuries (like scrapes and burns)...I have to do some further research. i've read it to eric's bf's kid and he liked it, but he's 20 mos. ...maybe the material is a little heavy for a six month old... libby's six mos., right?
I finally found your site!! Libby is soooo cute, she looks like you. How long have you lived in MO? We lived in Lawrence, KS for 3 years, it is beautiful back there. My girls loved a book called Baby Baby Please by Spike Lee (yes, the director) and also the Diaper david books by David Shannon. :)
You are probably already familiar with the Sandra Boynton books (Opposites, Blue hat/Green hat, etc.) but I love them. They have such a cute rhythm and cute illustrations... Maya loved them from a young age. A couple to get for when Libby is older- Knufflebunny by Mo Williams and Pinkalicious by Victoria Kann. Both darling.
get the "brown bear" books. I'm not the expert on kids books, since I have no kids (details...) I do however have 7 prego friends, so I'm a regular at babies-r-us
Post a Comment