CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Last one...I promise!



Okay, hopefully you aren't sick of jumping Libby pictures. She still LOVES the jumper, and we can't get enough of watching her in it. She will jump, and jump, and jump, and jump! And she's usually smiling or hyperventilating because she likes it so much.

5 comments:

Jordan and Katie said...

Libby is so darn cute. Jordan and I laughed and laughed when we saw her in her bouncer! She sure does love that thing. Hey, I read an old post that you put on Ali's blog about a good recipe for turkey burgers....I was wondering if you would post that on your blog. I would love to give them a try!

Ali said...

those are awesome,,,what is the brand of the jumper...maybe i should get one ofr cooper

See it Try it Love it said...

I love it and so does Hudson. He was fussing right before I turned it on and he immediately got happy and stared at Libby. I think he is either jealous or in love.

The Wilkins' said...

Ali - it is called the "Jolly Jumper." Apparently it is Canadian - my friend's family thinks they are the best. I'm sure others would do the job. You should definitely look into it!

Sandra said...

What a super cute baby! She seems so happy.